The Color Burst Landscape maintenance teams provide the highest quality ground care for residential and commercial properties. Our experienced crews are responsible for weeding, trimming, pest control, fertilization, and the overall vigor of your landscape. Color Burst technicians will also communicate with property personnel at the time of maintenance to ensure customer satisfaction. They will report any irrigation problems and offer watering suggestions if necessary.
Ask about the “Color Burst Life Time Plant Guarantee”.
- Mowing: Turf areas are mowed weekly during the growing season and as needed during the dormant season. To preserve the environment we practice “grass-cycling” whenever possible. Cutting heights are raised to a maximum of 3” during droughts to help your grass tolerate the dry conditions.
- Mulch: Besides making your beds neat, a defined mulch helps to protect plants from drought and cold. We suggest a spring and fall mulching.
- Edging: Curbs, walks, and beds are edged twice monthly during the growing season. For the remainder of the year services are provided as needed.
- Fertilization: Young shrubs and trees are fertilized with a micronutrient-balanced fertilizer in the spring and fall. This promotes deep green color vibrant vigor and winter hardiness. Lawn areas are fertilized four times per year.
- Weed Control: Turf areas and shrub beds are treated with a pre-emergence herbicide in early spring to control summer annual grasses and broadleaf weeds. Post-emergence herbicides are used as needed in summer months to control unwanted grasses.
- Insect and Disease Control: When necessary a licensed applicator will apply fungicides and insecticides. Color Burst Landscapes practices I.P.M. (Integrated Pest Management) on all properties to reduce the need of chemical use.
- Shrub Pruning: Shrubs are trimmed as needed and trees may be pruned up to 15 feet above the ground. This encourages healthy growth and creates a neat appearance during the growing season.
- Aeration and Overseeding: We contact our clients mid-summer concerning the benefits of aerating and overseeding. Fall provides the most stable climate for seeds to germinate.
- Leaf Removal: Leaf removal from focal areas is performed on each visit during the fall with a final clean up after all leaves have fallen.